Blewitt Springs Wine Co is bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Act), the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) as well as other laws and codes.
Protecting your privacy is important to us. We hope the following statement will help you understand how we collect, use and safeguard the personal information you provide to us on our site.
Collecting Personal Information
We only collect customer information that is necessary for us to provide our products and services to our customers. For example, we collect personal information so that we can:
- identify and communicate with our customers;
- tell people who may be interested about our products, special offers, promotions and special events;
- communicate via email, phone, mail and/or social media;
- process orders and purchases;
- deliver orders to our customers;
- respond to customer enquiries; and
- improve our services through feedback from our customers.
If we do not collect your personal information, we may not be able to provide you with our products and services.
If at any time you do not wish to receive information from us about our products, special offers, promotions and special events, please let us know by contacting us on the details provided below.
The type of personal information that we collect is generally limited to the information that you provide to us directly.
This may vary depending on how you choose to interact with us, however the type of information we collect generally includes:
- contact details such as your name, date of birth, address, the name of the company where you work, email address and telephone number;
- details about your orders and purchases;
- billing and payment information;
- credit card and other transaction details;
- your feedback about our products and services; and
- information about your participation in any promotions or special events.
Sharing of personal information - we don't do it
We only use or disclose information about our customers in ways they would reasonably expect. This means we only use information to process your order or to improve our website and offers. At this time we do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies or third parties and therefore do not pass off your particulars to any ad server companies or to third parties.
If you have chosen to opt into our newsletter or marketing emails and decide to opt out, we have a simple unsubscribe form that will let you get off our email list. Also, under the member area, you will find a simple form to unsubscribe.
Consumer inquiries and privacy
If you have any questions about your privacy, or want to make changes to your profile, or get off our marketing list, simply send us an email.
Protecting your information
All the payment information we collect is done so under SSL - a standard internet security measure. Any data that we store about you is kept behind a secure firewall in our database and is not accessible to the public in any way.